COVID-19 Updates and Resources
The continued health and wellness of our staff, members, neighbors and community at large is our highest priority. As such, we have been closely monitoring ongoing developments with coronavirus and COVID-19, the disease caused by the virus, as new information and guidance continues to emerge.
As the voice of Downtown, we are happy to serve as a resource for visitors as they learn about the ways they can still enjoy our diverse neighborhoods, our members as they navigate best practices for their own organizations, and our residents/businesses as they continue to rely on the many services we provide.
In accordance with directive from the State and information released on March 12, 2020 by the City and County of San Diego, all DSDP events and meetings for the month of March will either be postponed or conducted digitally. We appreciate your patience as we navigate any changes to our event scheduling, meetings and services through the Clean & Safe program to accommodate recommendations and requirements from the appropriate public health officials.
If you have any further questions, please contact the Downtown San Diego Partnership at 619.234.0201 and we will direct you to the appropriate information. To request Clean & Safe services in Downtown, call 619.234.8900 or text 619.414.2698. For homeless outreach services including the Family Reunification Program, call 619.501.9520.
This page will host the most up-to-date information on any adjustment to DSDP events and Clean & Safe services as it becomes available.
Installation Dinner, ft. KEVtalk (March 25, 2020) – Postponed
- March 12, 2020 Message from President & CEO Betsy Brennan
- Additional information and updates are available here.
Fed & Educated: Avoid Lawsuits, Attract Talent (March 17) – Postponed
Yoga in the City – Canceled until further notice
Collaboratory for Downtown Innovation Startup Series – Postponed
- Our workshops associated with The Startup Series–a program of the Downtown San Diego Partnership’s Collaboratory for Downtown Innovation–powered by Startup San Diego and Mission Edge, which were scheduled to begin Tuesday, March 17 will be postponed to commence in late April with the associated following schedule:
- The Entrepreneurial Leader Mindset: April 28th, 2020
- Business & Impact Model: May 5th, 2020
- Customer Development & Validation: May 12th, 2020
- Fundraising & Pitching: May 19th, 2020
- Lessons Learned and Speed Mentoring: May 26th, 2020
Crisis Communications & Empathetic Marketing: April 9, 2020
- Updates to be determined
Clean & Safe Program:
- As of March 12, 2020, the DSDP Clean & Safe Program plans to continue providing baselines services. Any changes to those services will be noticed below.
- March 13, 2020 Message from Executive Director Alonso Vivas
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention| COVID-19
- California Department of Public Health | COVID-19
- San Diego County | COVID-19
- 2-1-1 | COVID-19 Resources
- Map of Hand-Washing Stations
- Dunn DeSantis Walt & Kedrinck Legal Updates
- San Diego Workforce Partnership Resources for Workers
- San Diego Workforce Partnership Resources for Businesses
- San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Small Business Administration Disaster Assistance Loans
- California Employment Development Department
- Answers to the Questions Employers Should be Asking Regarding COVID-19 – March 19
- Provided by Procopio
- Coronavirus: A Property Manager’s Playbook Webinar – March 19
- Hosted by Bisnow
- Reserve Your Seat For CRE Investing & Coronavirus Webinar: Where’s Safe, Where’s Not? – March 23
- Hosted by Bisnow
Click below for lists of restaurants and other retailers offering curbside pickup or to-go services curated by the following organizations:
Calls for donations: