Ballot 101: Know Your Props and Measures
The Downtown San Diego Partnership and San Diego Gas & Electric invite you to pull up a chair to the digital table for our next session of Fed & Educated.
Did you know that presidential election years are also some of the most sought after for ballot measures and propositions to take advantage of higher voter turnout? This means that in addition to a slew of candidates your ballot is also full of statewide propositions and local measures that can make changes big and small. Join our panel of experts to learn more about what these items are hoping to accomplish so you can make an educated decision about your stance.
- Ultimate Guide to the Local Election – VOSD
- VOSD has gathered the most pertinent information about the contests they’ve been following, including the citywide San Diego ballot measures, the races for San Diego City Council, San Diego Unified school board, the San Diego County Board of Supervisors and the two most competitive congressional match-ups.
- San Diego Registrar of Voters
- Election and voting information including registration and status, polling place locator, live-count and final results, and reports.
- Where’s My Ballot
- Sign up for Where’s My Ballot. Follow these 4 easy steps to track your mail ballot every step of the way.
Disclaimer: While the Downtown San Diego Partnership PAC has approved stances for some of the measures and propositions that will be discussed, the information will be presented from a neutral position for the purpose of education.
Thank you to our sponsor
SDG&E is an innovative San Diego-based energy company that provides clean, safe and reliable energy to better the lives of the people it serves in San Diego and southern Orange counties. The company is committed to creating a sustainable future by providing its electricity from renewable sources; modernizing natural gas pipelines; accelerating the adoption of electric vehicles; supporting numerous non-profit partners; and, investing in innovative technologies to ensure the reliable operation of the region’s infrastructure for generations to come. SDG&E is a subsidiary of Sempra Energy (NYSE: SRE). For more information, visit SDGEnews.com or connect with SDG&E on Twitter (@SDGE), Instagram (@SDGEnews.com) and Facebook.
THANK YOU TO OUR PARTNERS