Find your tasty moment
Grab your family, friends, and appetite – the 26th Annual Taste of Downtown, brought to you by Banner Bank, is back and bigger than ever. Head into our city’s culinary core for tasty treats from more than 40 different restaurants.
Sample-sized bites allow you to explore all Downtown has to offer, without the commitment of a full menu. Find your tasty moment as you venture from one venue to the next throughout East Village, City Center, and the Gaslamp Quarter.
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 13
WILL CALL: East Village Tavern & Bowl (930 Market St, San Diego, CA 92101)
Bring your ticket confirmation to will call between 4-8PM to redeem your tasting ticket and map!
TICKETS $35 IN ADVANCE | $40 DAY OF
Old Town Hall
Tropical Savor Bar and Grill
Rockin Baja Lobster
Narada Thai Cuisine
Bud & Rob’s New Orleans’s Bistro
Monzu Fresh Pasta
Make Pizza + Salad
Amplified Kitchen & Beer Garden
East Village Tavern & Bowl
Gaslamp Fish House
Tapas & Beer
The Taco Stand
The Bell Marker
Interested in participating as a restaurant or sponsor? Email email@example.com for available opportunities.
THE TASTE OF DOWNTOWN IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY
You’re going to the Taste of Downtown! Please bring your ticket confirmation (either electronic or physical copy) to redeem your tasting ticket at will call.
Where Do I Go?
- Redeem tasting ticket at will call between 4:00-8:00PM, located inside East Village Tavern & Bowl (930 Market St, San Diego, CA 92101).
- Attendees will receive a tasting ticket, map, and list of participating restaurants.
How Does it Work?
- The Taste of Downtown is a self-guided tour. Make your way to as many, or as few, restaurants as you’d like. Participating restaurants will be indicated by signage and be listed on the event map (pick up at will call or click here to download).
- A complimentary shuttle service will be available to Taste attendees.
How Do I Get There?
- Parking: Street parking and paid lots are available throughout Downtown.
- Public transportation:
o Take the Orange or Blue trolley line – Park & Market Trolley Station.
o MTS stops: Market St. & 8th Ave or 10th Ave & Market St.
- Bike or scooter: take advantage of one of the many shared bike systems in the area.
What is Included in My Ticket?
- Your tasting ticket will get you a sample at each participating restaurant. Maps will include a brief description of what most restaurants are offering.
What if I Have a Food Allergy?
- Please be sure to check with each restaurant if you have a food allergy.