Downtown San Diego Partnership
Annual Taste of Downtown
September 14, 2017
San Diego’s Longest Running Multiple Neighborhood Taste!
Enjoy tantalizing tastes from more than 40 Restaurants located throughout the Gaslamp Quarter, Headquarters, Core District and East Village neighborhoods.
Thursday, September 14, 2017 | 5 PM – 9 PM
Tickets $30 in advance & $35 on the day of the event
To purchase tickets, click here.
*Please note tickets are non- refundable*
Complimentary Shuttle Service throughout the Taste
Sample-sized bites allow you to explore all Downtown has to offer, without the commitment of a full menu. Scrumptious treats will take your taste buds on a delicious journey as you venture to each venue. Discover your new favorite restaurant or sample a new cuisine. Don’t miss out on the chance to find your tasty moment!
Thank you to our participating restaurants (more added daily!):
Interested in sponsoring the Taste of Downtown?
Email Kaitlin, firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Title Sponsor – $6,500
- More than 50 Restaurants located throughout the Gaslamp Quarter, Headquarters, Core District and East Village
- Thursday, September 14, 2017 | 5 PM – 9 PM
- Tickets $30 in advance & $35 on the day of the event
- Complimentary Shuttle Service throughout the Taste
- 1,000 tickets sold
- Company logo on all promotional materials and marketing materials
- 5,000 Flyers in Participating Restaurants & Distributed throughout San Diego County
- 5,000 Flyers mailed to private database mailed to event goers
- 3,000 Tickets – given to media/tv/trade & 1,000 sold to event attendees
- 1,000 Electronic tickets printed out when a guest purchases online ticket (space for your company listing)
- 100 Posters in Participating Restaurants & throughout downtown
- 1,500 Maps distributed at event
- Company logo on multiple email blasts
- Company logo on all restaurant location posters on the day of the event (50+ signs)
- Posters with your company’s logo on each shuttle bus & shuttle stop sign placed throughout the event
- Name/Logo on tasting ticket, map, and event signage
- Name mentioned on radio promotions through the following radio stations:
- KFMB AM 790
- KFMB 100.7
- MAX FM
- MIGHTY 1090
- RADIO LATINA
- Television Coverage from:
- CBS 8
- CW 6
- FOX 5
- KUSI 9
- 150 posters and 2,500 postcards distributed to restaurants, retailers, coffee shops, wine bars, wineries, and community events pre-event in San Diego County
- Print local ads in 101 Things to Do, RAGE, SDGLN, San Diego Family Magazine, The Reader, San Diego Union-Tribune, San Diego CityBeat, and Pacific Magazine.
- Electronic Newsletters and Inclusions
- Social media marketing and targeted advertising (over 1,480,000 impressions estimated)
- Three press releases, two calendar notices, and five media alerts distributed
- Over 125 calendar listings posted on ABC 10 News San Diego, Discover SD, Event Setter, Eventful, FINE Magazine, Fox 5 San Diego, KPBS.org, Local Wine Events, NBC 7 San Diego, OC Register, San Diego Magazine, San Diego Union-Tribune, Yelp, and more.
Additional Promotional Opportunities
- 10’ x 10’Booth at registration to pass out information about your company
- Opportunity to serve as the member meet up location or event after party location
- Booth at event to pass out information about your company
- Social Media Promotion via Downtown San Diego Partnership
- Opportunity to participate in event media
- Promotion on the Downtown San Diego Partnership Website and Weekly Newsletter
Thank you to our media sponsors: