Downtown San Diego Partnership
Annual Taste of Downtown
September 14, 2017
San Diego’s Longest Running Multiple Neighborhood Taste!
Enjoy tantalizing tastes from more than 40 Restaurants located throughout the Gaslamp Quarter, Headquarters, Core District and East Village neighborhoods.
Thursday, September 14, 2017 | 5 PM – 9 PM
Tickets $30 in advance & $35 on the day of the event
*Please note tickets are non- refundable*
Complimentary Shuttle Service throughout the Taste
Interested in sponsoring the Taste of Downtown?
Email Kaitlin, email@example.com for more details.
- More than 50 Restaurants located throughout the Gaslamp Quarter, Financial District, Headquarters and East Village.
- Tickets $30 in advance & $35 on the day of the event
- Complimentary Shuttle Service throughout the Taste
- 1,000 tickets sold
- Company logo on all promotional materials and marketing materials
- 5,000 Flyers in Participating Restaurants & Distributed throughout San Diego County
- 5,000 Flyers mailed to private database mailed to event goers
- 3,000 Tickets – given to media/tv/trade & 1,000 sold to event attendees
- 1,000 Electronic tickets printed out when a guest purchases online ticket (space for your company listing)
- 100 Posters in Participating Restaurants & throughout downtown
- 1,500 Maps distributed at event
- Company logo on multiple email blasts
- Company logo on all restaurant location posters on the day of the event (50+ signs)
- Posters with your company’s logo on each shuttle bus & shuttle stop sign placed throughout the event
- Company logo on promotional materials, including but not limited to advertisements to include; The Downtown News, La Jolla Village News, Beach & Bay Press, Peninsula Beacon, Rage Monthly, Uptown News, Gay San Diego and signage
- Logo on email blasts sent out by Just My Ticket, Where2eat.com, Yelp.com, etc.
Additional Promotional Opportunities
- Opportunity to host will call at your company location
- 10’ x 10’Booth at registration to pass out information about your company
- Opportunity to serve as the member meet up location or event after party location
- Social Media Promotion via Downtown San Diego Partnership
- Promotion on the Downtown San Diego Partnership Website and Weekly Newsletter