Sunday Barefoot Music Cruises in San Diego
Top off your weekend with the newest San Diego summer happy hour. This two-hour cruise includes live on-board music to match the mellow vibes of the day, cocktails and snacks available for purchase, free on-board WiFi, and stunning views worthy of triple-digit likes.
Departs from Grape St. Pier 1800 N. Harbor Dr.
WHAT YOU GET:
- 2-hour cruise on San Diego Bay
- LIVE MUSIC and dancing on the sun deck
- Hornblower signature cocktails and drink specials (available for purchase)
- Snacks available for purchase
- Sparkling San Diego views
- FREE Wi-fi. Post your pictures while you cruise!
Dress Code: San Diego casual – Flip-flops & tank tops…don’t forget your sunglasses!
All ages welcome.
Weather Conditions: Cruise sails rain or shine…but come on, this is San Diego….we’re betting on perfect weather.
Vibe: Sunday Funday. Dancing, celebrations and good times.
July 2, 16 & 30: Jim Gibson Beach Blvd Blues Band (Rock, Blues and R&B)
July 9, 23 & Aug. 6: The Upshots (Rock n’ Roll, Rockabilly )
Aug. 13: Justin Werner Band (Folk, Rock, Blues, R&B)
Aug. 27: Eve Selis Band (a ten -time San Diego Music Award winner! Blend of country twang, gospel fervor and rock ‘n’ roll punch)