CHOOSE YOUR BOARD
Call for nominations!
The Downtown Clean & Safe is seeking nominations for Board of Directors. The seats available are outlined in the chart below for a three-year term beginning June 2017.
We encourage you to submit your nomination to be considered for the Downtown Clean & Safe Board of Directors. Submissions must include:
- Name of nominee
- Neighborhood in which the nominee owns property and address of property (if applicable)
- Contact information for the nominee, including email and telephone number
- Whether or not the nominee can serve up to 3 years
Board nominations are due on Tuesday, May 2, 2017 at 4pm.
Please see the chart below for available seats.
Please send all nominations to email@example.com
The DSDP Clean & Safe Board of Directors Availability:
- A majority of the Board of Directors shall be owners, or the owners’ authorized representative, of parcels paying the District assessment. The remaining members shall be individuals with an interest in the well being of Downtown San Diego (business owners or residents).
- The Board shall have members who represent each of the 6 neighborhoods in the District in proportion to the amount of assessment paid by each neighborhood.
- The Board shall include at least one member who resides in the District but does not own any interest in or work for any business that is subject to the parcel assessment (except when prohibited by law).
- The Board shall include one representative of the Downtown San Diego Partnership.
- The Board shall include one representative who represents a property owner paying the Commercial Enhancement Program.
Clean & Safe Board Seats Available:
|Zone/ Neighborhood||Board seats available|